Your Midwest Media

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2015 11:56 am  #1

WDNC-AM Raleigh, NC Morning Sports Host

WDNC-AM is seeking a compelling and entertaining sports-talker for our morning radio show. This individual must have a vast knowledge of sports, especially ACC, NHL, and NFL. We’re looking for a personality who creates excitement on the air, generates relationships through social media, and can work an audience at remotes and appearances.

The ability to create and deliver an entertainment and sports information program is necessary. Must exude personality, have strong opinions, have the ability to host solo, and understand the local market. This job includes podcasting, reporting/writing for WRALSportsfan.com and using social media daily. Strong writing skills to be able to package the day's sports stories in a compelling style are necessary; must have strong social media skills and be proficient in, Facebook, Twitter, Vine and Instagram. Candidates must have some availability after hours and on weekends for appearances and/or remote broadcasts. A minimum of two years of on-air radio experience and a pre-employment drug screening are required. All candidates must apply online at http://www.capitolbroadcasting.com/careers/.  EOE M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.

3/21/2017 3:30 am  #2

Re: WDNC-AM Raleigh, NC Morning Sports Host

While making an allowance for protestation data custom essay help service please believe the organization size and volume of relations, and comprehend  that the way of grievance and a  company's reactions to them are on a regular basis more imperative than the numeral of grumblings.

6/27/2017 9:53 pm  #3

This is the first time I have come across this forum to post comments. I have already read the comment posted here. It discusses about the Midwest media and hope that you have provided more details about it in the updated article.face mask

8/07/2017 12:25 am  #4

Good post..

8/07/2017 12:30 am  #5

danette wrote:

This is the first time I have come across this forum to post comments. I have already read the comment posted here. It discusses about the Midwest media and hope that you have provided more details about it in the updated article.

8/09/2017 7:29 am  #6

Click on this link for some great tips on SAT essay writing! 

9/12/2017 5:45 am  #7

Make sure that you have shared all the necessary information for the best understanding of the content inside. since I wish to know more about more about this, please include more soon. Wrapleaf glass bongs

Last edited by catherine (9/12/2017 5:46 am)

9/26/2017 4:41 am  #8

I would really like to take part in the auditions. I am not sure if my podcasts comes under the category of public or commercial radio, if so I have been running my podcast for quite a long time. Merito inpatient alcohol rehab

10/23/2017 6:00 am  #9

=10.6667pxI am interested to become a radio joky. I like to read sports news and article and have knowledge in ACC, NHL, and NFL. I think I can perform this job well. So if you are interested in me, then I am ready to join the club. Here with sharing my profile for your consideration. catalina island activities

10/26/2017 9:24 am  #10

Would it be a smart thought for me to see an expert or psychic guide I genuinely need to go to a psychic pro rather then a consultant, just for the energize of comprehending what's to come online assignment help uk

Board footera