Your Midwest Media

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2018 2:56 am  #1

Cannabis is a grand motivator

Just now realized it. Haven't smoked in 3 days and I felt like a lazy shit this weekend. Smoke a bowl this morning, did 10 rounds Muay Thai, and finalizing a car deal now

Sucks so many people miss out on such a miracle plant https://media.ign.com/boardfaces/1.gif

11/27/2018 2:59 am  #2

Re: Cannabis is a grand motivator

Weed is good, it makes everything more fun, including work.

11/27/2018 3:00 am  #3

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->=10ptDo you mean usual weed, recreational marijuana? But it is addictive, ain't it? I do smoke medical marijuana from time to time, from usual one I have histeric and paranoid effect, I don't like it. But I tolerate people who regularly get high, it is not worse than smoking and drinking.

12/01/2018 3:21 pm  #4

Oh boy, you're a very brave one but let me give you a good piece of advice. If you like smoking while driving a car be sure that you got a general insurance quote, because it's not safe.

1/08/2019 5:41 am  #6

Yes, you are right. Cannabis is a best motivator supplement. There are lot of benefits associated with the Cannabis. If anyone wants to buy CBD oil, get it from Kay Botanicals, one of the best reliable Kratom online seller.

1/08/2019 12:50 pm  #7

The article you have shared here very good. What is Netflix? How to get it!
 This is really interesting information for me.What is WordPress? How It is Work? Thanks for sharing!

Board footera