Your Midwest Media

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2018 1:22 am  #1

Qualley replied thoughtfully

The trail bore away to the northeast and headed for the upper end of the swamp which cut back into the forest from the beach like a big bay. The trail soon lead them across that narrow neck of swamp and out on to an open pine ridge which bordered the big swamp to the east of it. At the point where the trail struck it the ridge was two or three miles wide, but it narrowed rapidly to the northward and terminated three miles inland in a very narrow neck not more than a hundred yards wide between two very dense swamps.

This was the place where they confidently expected to catch Scott and Murphy. Roberts looked at the narrow strip of open pine woods, almost free from underbrush, with a grunt of satisfaction.

“Not much cover for them there,” he growled. “A rabbit could not get across there to-night without our seeing it. Unless they get suspicious and go west on the beach they are ours battery.”

“Of course,” , “as I said a while ago, there is a possibility that they may go west or try to go north, but I don’t think they will. They probably think that they can travel as fast or faster than we can and would take advantage of the lead they had to beat it straight down the beach for town. They do not know that the swamp is there and when they come to it they will naturally try to get around the end of it. That means about three miles down the beach for them and about five up here if they follow the edge of the swamp. They do not know that this is the only way through, so why should they try to avoid it?”

5/23/2018 4:05 am  #2

Re: Qualley replied thoughtfully

I have gone through the post which you have shared here. I think they do not know that the swamp is there and when they come to it they will naturally try to get around the end of it.canon printer repair

5/24/2018 9:34 am  #3

Re: Qualley replied thoughtfully

Singapore Region planning for this event and they work hard for it. We know different branches where they currently working. The screenwritersbootcamp sponsor it and they also contribute it so they complete it as soon as possible.

Board footera