Your Midwest Media

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2015 11:48 am  #1

Reporter/Anchor for iHeartMedia in Louisville, KY

iHeartMedia has an immediate full-time opening for an Anchor/Reporter in our Louisville NewsCenter

This position will prepare and deliver newscasts across multiple stations, state networks and digital platforms. Must be an aggressive self-starter who can hit the ground running, cut up sound on the fly, report live from the street or in-house, love big breaking news, write conversationally, and stay on top of social media – all while updating the web and Facebook. Must be able to write short, tight copy, adlib well, anchor short form newscasts or long form event coverage when necessary, interact with talk show hosts and understand news coverage in the digital/social media age.

 2 to 3 years doing radio news in a medium or large market
 Must be a fast learner and self-starter capable of doing more than one thing at a time.
 Cool Edit Pro and RCS News experience a plus.
 Schedule will require working some holidays.
 Position requires after hours on-call rotation.
 Position requires valid driver’s license.

iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.

Apply at:

12/08/2016 8:52 pm  #2

Re: Reporter/Anchor for iHeartMedia in Louisville, KY

i live in nky so very close to ohio.  cincy anyone?

i go to louisville all the time for gun shows, not sure if i would go to listen to politics.

12/28/2016 12:07 pm  #3

USA 10 January 2017 start NEW PROJECT DIVVEE SOCIAL Without and with invitations earnings, Free and paid registration.
Referrals system. Earnings on mobile applications - 100 jobs per day = $ 50
Enroller URL:

Divvee Social - Предстарт  - Вход в проект  = 25 долларов один раз навсегда до 31 декабря 2016. С 1-го 50 usd в год.
В новом проекте из США заложена возможность зарабатывать людям, которые не умеют приглашать.
Можно указывать 5 телефонов и на каждый приходит в день максимум 20 заданий.
До 10 января 2017 года -а это день официального запуска Проекта - нам платят 1 балл из 100 за 1 задание = 1 доллар.
С 10 января уже 50 центов.
Есть возможность приглашать и строить реферальную структуру - тогда возможности заработка очень большие!
Еженедельные призы Лидерам -Харлей дэвидсон,, Мерс и прочее.- смотрите на сайте!
Выоды еженедельно на MasterCard.

1/10/2017 3:53 am  #4

Thankful to you for this info and I like your policies. The management ensure equality in working place and I appreciate you for sharing your views about employee discrimination. 

1/19/2017 5:25 am  #5

it's difficult to truely recognize... within the digital realm, there are Cheap Essay Writing Service obstacles when handling DSP (digital signal processing). everything is damaged into mathematical illustration to have the capability to method each bit of statistics, yet I start to marvel in my view with the improvements of generation if we are able to see genuine analog emulation thru digital, and if analog has a "fee" that can be calculated through itself through virtual. it is a theoretical query without a doubt, however i'd love to listen a few opinion.

11/06/2017 6:05 am  #6

From this post, I came to know about the full time opening job for an Anchor/Reporter for iHeartMedia in Louisville news centre. I have gone through the job details and want to know about the package they are offering for the same post. Please update it soon.Babylon city tours in Amsterdam

11/22/2017 11:54 pm  #7

Hello Friends, Here you will be able to find out the best site for duck life five online games and these games are fun games. You can access to these games online without facing any type of error or hurdle and these games are available in various varieties. You can play these games online easily with the help of keys. Check out these games for once.

11/23/2017 9:40 am  #8

I think you guys should click here and see something interesting

2/28/2018 4:49 am  #9

=10.6667pxWow!! Getting an opportunity in iHeartMedia was definitely an added advantage for people who are looking a better career in this post. In my opinion people who have relevant experience in this role will definitely apply for this post. This will definitely change your career.

3/01/2018 4:30 am  #10

One of my friends were looking for a similar opportunity to build his career on the field. From the details described here, i think this will be the ideal opportunity for setting up a good career. I will definitely recommend this piece of detail to him.    van gogh museum tour    

Board footera