Your Midwest Media

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/08/2017 5:45 pm  #1

16 Gmail Features You Should Be Using

16 Gmail Features You Should Be Using

Gmailify currently works with Yahoo and Outlook/Hotmail addresses. All others: If you lost or never received your membership card, please login to your account (first-time users must register with a valid email address). Click on the Name & Bio” and Contact Information” tabs to verify that your name and address are correct, and then click on Membership Card Request.” If the field says Yes”, you have previously requested a card and must email the USC Alumni Association Membership Services Department for a replacement. Please note, the first two membership cards are free and after that, there is a $15.00 service charge.
gmail account log in

If you cycle through a lot of messages at once, it's probably really annoying that Gmail takes you back to the inbox whenever you delete, archive, or mute a conversation. The Auto-Advance feature, available in Gmail Labs , lets you choose what Gmail does in this situation, so you can go straight to the next (or previous) email whenever you delete or archive a message. It's small, but a good time saver and a fix for a pretty big annoyance.
gmail account signup

Yahoo and Outlook collaboration is very popular and now Yahoo and Gmail together going set a benchmark. You can connect Yahoo with Gmail and enjoy the most amazing experience of the time. You can even export the contact in between both two webmails,..
gmail account sign up 

The new gmail filters are horrible. They've been filtering emails from my credit card companies and other monthly bill reminders into Promotional emails so I've been missing them. Silly me thought Promotional emails were typically junk and certainly not some of the most important emails I cannot do without.

If you're really into organizing, MakeUseOf points out that you can sprinkle hashtags into emails and chats for an extra layer of organization. The concept is pretty simple: just pick a #hashtag, and include it in the body of emails that you want to group together. Then you can take advantage of Gmail's ultra-powerful search to track down any messages with that hashtag in the body of an email.

Gmail.com
Gmail Login – To create Gmail account it is very easy, you can create in both Pc or Mobile. Gmail Android app is always found as you buy any Android new device. 
www.Gmail.com

Board footera