Your Midwest Media

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2015 12:07 pm  #1

News Journalism in Marshalltown, IA (KIX 101.1 & KFJB)

MARSHALLTOWN  BROADCASTING  IS  SEEKING  A  NEWS  JOURNALIST  FOR  THEIR NEWS-TALK  STATION,  KFJB  AND  THEIR  COUNTRY  AFFILIATE,  KIX101.1. APPLICANTS  SHOULD  HAVE  ONE  TO  THREE  YEARS  EXPERIENCE  IN  PUBLIC OR  COMMERCIAL  RADIO  AND  HAVE  A  SOLID  NEWS  BACKGROUND.  IF  YOU QUALIFY,  SEND  ON-AIR  DEMO  AND  RESUME  BY  AUGUST  15TH  TO  GENERAL MANAGER,  MARSHALLTOWN  BROADCASTING,  123  WEST  MAIN,  MARSHALLTOWN, IOWA  50158  OR,  EMAIL  CLARK@MARSHALLTOWNBROADCASTING.COM  ALL  REPLIES  ARE  CONFIDENTIAL.  MARSHALLTOWN  BROADCASTING  IS  AN EQUAL  OPPORTUNITY  EMPLOYER.

1/10/2017 4:01 am  #2

Re: News Journalism in Marshalltown, IA (KIX 101.1 & KFJB)

Thankful to you for this notification. It will be more useful for candidates who have completed graduation in journalism. 

2/01/2017 7:44 am  #3

Thank you for the post. If you need any help with custom writing, feel free to visit ​<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->handmade writings and order the best papers there from professionals!

9/14/2017 7:39 am  #5

Do you now feel better about getting out there and making a laptop purchase? Do you know what you can do to save money but also get the right model? Do you feel that you have gained a bit more confidence about how to purchase one now? After reading this article, you are ready to go out and find the laptop of your dreams.

9/25/2017 3:32 am  #6

I would really like to take part in the auditions. I am not sure if my podcasts comes under the category of public or commercial radio, if so I have been running my podcast for quite a long time. care springfield mo

9/26/2017 8:16 am  #7

Soundcloud Downloader Music is something which has always been a harmonious blanket that encloses us in its warm embrace. Having your favourite tunes filtered into your phone or mp3 player is now extremely convenient with the Soundcloud to mp3 downloader. The Soundcloud Downloader works on the simple principle to give you the best quality of music with no restrictions.

-------
soundcloudhttps://soundcloudtomp3.online/vigglemaniacs

9/26/2017 8:19 am  #8

Soundcloud Downloader Music is something which has always been a harmonious blanket that encloses us in its warm embrace. Having your favourite tunes filtered into your phone or mp3 player is now extremely convenient with the Soundcloud to mp3 downloader. The Soundcloud Downloader works on the simple principle to give you the best quality of music with no restrictions.

-------
https://soundcloudtomp3.online/">soundcloud viggle maniacs

10/05/2017 6:15 am  #9

This article provides great value to me and i love the content quality over this site. You should check out this amazing guide to choose the best gaming laptop. as this guid helps you to choose the best gaming laptop that will save you $1000s of dollars. 

Also read:  Kodi Addon installer fusion

10/24/2017 3:29 am  #10

g app that I ever came across.

I have been using the Amazon Prime Video app for quite a while and I have totally loved the experience of using it. Almost all the TV Shows or movies that I wish to watch are available on this platform. showbox apk

10/25/2017 1:26 am  #11

Great Information...Read Review of Best Chair In 2017...

10/30/2017 12:06 am  #12

Nice to read...
Bridal jewellery Click here

Board footera