Your Midwest Media

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2015 11:58 am  #1

On Air in Eveleth, MN

Need someone to oversee all on air operations of a three station group in Northern Minnesota. The ideal candidate will have computer / automation skills, strong production capabilities and natural Air talent. You need to be as comfortable breaking into programming in the event of an emergency (for example) as you would be doing a straight forward air shift. Public appearances / remotes, etc. are a fact of life as well as the need to put in longer than normal hours at the various peak times of our year. Programming works with sales and traffic to establish promotions, work out the logistics of carrying out those promotions and create limitations within various elements to keep everything under control. You are responsible for managing the others in your department, so previous management experience or at least a working knowledge of employment laws and regulations is a plus. The bottom line, if it goes out over the air, you are somehow involved in it to some extent! Job includes benefits (Health ins. Paid Time Off, 401k, etc.). Salary depends on experience and abilities. Range $22,000 to $25,000 / yr. Women and minorities encouraged, Red Rock Radio - Eveleth is an EEO employer. Contact djerrold@redrockradio.org Subject line: MBA Job Listing

10/14/2016 9:50 pm  #2

Re: On Air in Eveleth, MN

Hello I was wondering if the air rifle competition still exists, I just bought my fist air rifle and wanted to join and get some experience from someone I live in Santa Maria bought Walther Terrus, is it good or bad rifle??

12/07/2016 6:47 am  #3

Hi andy

I was on the bandit and Ive got one of the flyers.

Who is it that I need to contact for a refund??

1/10/2017 3:59 am  #4

You have clearly described the skills required for getting this job. This criteria will make the selection process easier. 

7/30/2017 5:44 am  #5

10/12/2017 5:25 am  #6

I would really like to take part in the interviews. I am not sure if my experiences will be enough and I don’t have any previous experiences in this genre making the interview a horror. I would like to know if you are looking for fresher. http://tabletresellers.com/buy-back

10/24/2017 3:36 am  #7

nt, so previous management experience or at least a working knowledge of employment laws and regulations is a plus. The bottom line, if it goes out over the air, you are someho            rpsc blog

Board footera