Your Midwest Media

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/31/2018 6:01 am  #1

Personal property & moving

Hey guys. So basically I moved at the beginning of 2017 and didn’t change where my car is registered (the other address is family, I still receive some mail there too sometimes). My license plates expire soon so I’m going to need to get them registered. So I have to pay personal property tax. I called the county assessor of my old town and they said that since I didn’t find a declaration of property on my car they can’t tell me and I’m going to need to come and do that before anything. Would I be able to just declare a declaration on my car in my new country and pay the taxes here? If not, how do I go about changing where my car is registered so that next year I just pay personal property for the county I am in?

Board footera


Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum