Your Midwest Media

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2018 4:37 pm  #1

Facing Printer Offline Problem?

Most of the printers now-a-days are coming in wireless connectivity which face many problems while working such as installing drivers, printer setup and mainly arising <a href="http://printeroffline.net/easy-guidelines-to-fix-an-offline-printer-issue/">printer offline issue</a>. Don't worry It can be resolved by ourselves only. Just follow our <a href="http://printeroffline.net/">technical support</a> staff instructions and resolve your problem in shorten time. Call +1-888-524-2670

12/11/2018 2:43 am  #2

Re: Facing Printer Offline Problem?

12/11/2018 2:55 am  #3

When HP disconnects from the computer it show some errors when you are trying to reconnect , then no one is able to talk to the computer, so the error is popup again and again showing on the related computer, which disconnects the printer display that the cable is disconnected to adjust the printer .
If you are using Windows 7, 8 or 10, in your system, the problem will see in your system on the time of installation driver. In That Case you just need to simply dial our Hp Helpline Phone Number +1-877-353-1149 for solve the problem ASAP.
For more info visit us: http://printersupportnumbers.org
Hp Helpline Phone Number
Hp Support Phone Number       
Hp Technical Support Phone Number   
Hp Customer Service Phone Number    
Hp Customer Support Number 
Hp Printer Support Phone Number        
Hp Laptop Support Phone Number        
Hp Computer Support Phone Number

12/11/2018 3:04 am  #4

12/12/2018 3:07 am  #5

Welcome to HP Community and thank you for your enthusiasm for Windows 10. 

So as to enable you to better, would you be able to please affirm a few things: 

Is it a wired or remote printer? 

Is the printer associated through system to your PC? 

I propose you to pursue the beneath techniques and check on the off chance that it makes a difference. 

Technique 1: I recommend you to make printer as a default printer you can pursue the beneath steps: 

Press Windows key+ X and select gadget director. 

Select gadgets and printers 

Right tap on the printer you need to utilize, and after that click set as default printer (You'll see a check stamp on the printer's symbol implying that it's currently your default printer). 

I propose you to refresh the drivers for the printers and check in the event that it makes a difference. 

Technique 2: I likewise prescribe you to run the print troubleshooter to check the issue. 

Type troubleshooter in the hunt box and after that press enter. 

In the left sheet tap on View all. 

Select the printer choice and adhere to the on screen guidelines. 

Technique 3: Also I propose you to run the investigating steps and check on the off chance that it makes a difference.

Board footera