Your Midwest Media

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



6/24/2017 6:55 am  #1


North is falling Behind in Learning Languages

The divide of north and south is very much apparent when it comes to learning modern languages by young people, an annual survey conduce by British Council has revealed.

In London boroughs, 75% pupil take GCSE exam while in Middlesbrough and Blackpool pupils only 30% take this exam. This shows the clear divide between the two regions. British Council says that this lack of language skills is costing UK tens of billions by missing trade. This has also impacted the ability of youth to write essays and as a result demand for online essay help has increased significantly.

In past few years, it has been alarmed many times about the decline in language learning by students. But this report has shown several important and clear regional differences. In inner London Boroughs around 65% of youth take language GCSE exam but across North East of England this statistic remained at 43%.
The biggest and most important benefits of learning language are visible in inner and outer London and South East. As compared to that lowest level of benefits exist in North East and Yorkshire. 

9/26/2017 2:34 am  #2


Re: North is falling Behind in Learning Languages

The biggest and most important benefits of learning language are visible in inner and outer London and South East. Exactly rolling sky

10/19/2017 5:38 am  #3


Re: North is falling Behind in Learning Languages

From this news, we can see that there are differences in learning the language between students. 70% of them are written the GCSE exam. Remaining 30 % will not. It is clear that most of the students are not learning this course and they are learning some other language. wooden beads

Last edited by hellenjos (10/19/2017 5:38 am)

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum